Some of our international clients act as shareholders and directors to Isle of Man Companies. These are usually simple...
I’m a nominated officer under the Beneficial Ownership rules, but I can’t find out who owns the company. What do I do?, Fiduciary Services
All Isle of Man corporate and legal entities are covered by the Beneficial Ownership Act 2017 (the “Act”), which...
Here at Middleton Katz we take your privacy seriously. We will safeguard and utilise any personal data that you...
As well as regulating banks, fiduciaries and other financial services businesses, it’s sometimes forgotten that the Isle of Man...
To find out more, please call on
+44 (0)1624 648500
or email at email@example.com
- GDPR Compliance – Do I need to register for Data Protection?
- MK Support “An Evening of Dance”
- MK are pleased to support Sponsored Swim in Memory of Leonie Cooil
- Local documentary requirements for Isle of Man 1931 Act Companies Explained
- I’m a nominated officer under the Beneficial Ownership rules, but I can’t find out who owns the company. What do I do?